Apply for a Trade Credit Account
- Recognition of your business as a valued Trade Customer
- Competitive trade price for your timber and building materials.
- Free next day deliveries.
- Personalise terms giving you preferential discount on the products you purchase most often.
- Consistent account pricing in every Alsford branch across our network.
We require 2 proofs of ID including one piece of business evidence which is valid or dated within the last 3 months. This may include:
- Company Letterhead.
- VAT certificate.
- An original utility bill in the Company Name.
- Invoice for purchases made for the business.
- Liabilities Insurance Certificate.
PLUS 1 piece of photographic identification.
Sole Traders & Partnerships Only.
We require 2 proofs of ID for each partner - one picture ID (i.e.passport or driving licence) and one address confirmation (utility bill, council tax, bank or credit card statement). One partner must visit the branch so that the branch manager can validate and photocopy all ID documents and send to Head Office with the completed application form.
Once you have completed your application, please take it to your local branch along with the other documentation required.